Applicants must have completed or are expected to complete upper secondary education or its equivalent level at accredited schools or institutions with minimum GPAX of 2.50.
Oversea students, international school students or others are welcome to apply, if you have;
• GCE ‘AS’ Level and/or GCE ‘A’ Level results in at least 3 subjects with
minimum Grade of C
• Cambridge Pre-U results in 3 subjects, scoring at least M1 or D1-D3 in
• GED results in 4 subjects, scoring at least 165 in each subject.
• NCEA with no less than 80 credits, consisting of
- Subjects in Level 2 or higher, comprising of no less than 60 credits; and
- Subjects in Level 1or higher, comprising of no less than 20 credits.
• NCEA with no less than 60 credits from at least 5
different subjects in Level 2 or higher and 2 compulsory subjects;
- English (literacy) in Level 2 or higher, at least 4 credits
- Mathematics (numeracy) in Level 2 or higher, at least 4 credits
• IB diploma with a total score of no less than 24 points from 5 subjects and 1
• IBCR in at least 5 different subjects and receiving no lower than Grade 3 in
Please refer to Thammasat University guideline for more information.
English Language Requirement
Applicants who are nationals of a majority English speaking countries are exempted from having to provide English proficiency test results.
Others must meet at least one of the following requirements;
• IELTS (Academic) with a minimum band of 6.5
• TOEFL (internet-based) with a minimum score of 79
• TU-GET with a minimum score of 550
Applicants must submit at least one of the following requirements;
• SAT I (EBRW) or GSAT (Reading, Writing and Language) with a minimum
score of 450
• SAT I (Math) or GSAT (Math) with a minimum score of 600
• Total minimum SAT I or GSAT score of 1000
• Applicants with exceptional achievement in sports, academics, leadership and social contribution would be accepted with a lower English Language Requirement
• PPE International Program also provide an option of Thai University Center Admission System (TCAS) for Thai high school graduates
• Oversea students are welcome to submit their application with the same requirement at any time before July