BA in Philosophy Politics Economics
Application Calendar 2023
15 October – 12 December 2022
Announcement of the Candidates for Interview
22 December 2022
24 - 25 December 2022
Announcement of Qualified Applicants
5 January 2023
Confirm your seat at student.mytcas.com
7 - 8 February 2023
Confirmation fee payment
15 - 17 February 2023
Announcement of confirmed student list
22 February 2023
English Proficiency Test: YES
TOEFL (PBT) 400
TOELF (IBT) 32
How to Apply
Apply online using this form: https://tinyurl.com/PPEIPport1
Fill in the application form. Upload the documents and payment slip in the form.
1) One copy of Identification card or passport
2) One copy of official high school certification or high school equivalency diploma e.g. GED and IB Diploma
3) One copy of high school transcript
4) Copy of test scores. Online Score report is accepted.
5) Bank receipt of application fee payment
Your portfolio must not exceed 10 pages,
and is comprised of the following content:
Page 1 Personal detail, interests, known talent
Page 2 Summary of student's education history and a preview of student's English proficiency, i.e. test results.
Page 3 Statement of Purpose
Page 4-10 Student's exceptional achievement in sports, academics, leadership or social contribution
All files must be merged into one PDF file arranged by number with a maximum size of 10 MB.
3. Application fee of 1,000 baht* is to be paid to:
Account no.: 905-0-09452-4
Account name: วิทยาลัยสหวิทยาการ มธ. (PPE Inter)
The application will be considered complete once the bank slip is received within 3 days since the application date.